Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Hey! Trey! 10K!

  • Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Gabriel and P
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 1, 2008
      Woo Hoo!!!!!!

      Penny
      cpnowak

      Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008 9:30 PM
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Hey! Trey! 10K!

      Wow, Trey!  I can remember being sorely impressed when I was looking for TreyB's 5000 cache.  10,000 now!  Watch out, Julie--!                 jo/amick

      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 2, 2008
        Way to go Trey!  I cannot even imagine coming to these kinds of numbers!

        And Happy Birthday too!!!

        -Maria / The Jump

        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 2, 2008
          WooHoo! WTG!!

          Such an impressive milestone. I have really enjoyed being there caching with you
          for some of those numbers that got you to this point. I know that you have seen
          some pretty incredible things on this journey and meet many wonderful people
          along the way. Continue to have fun and being the awesome person that you are.

          Looking forward to helping you towards that next 10k :)

          Congratulations!

          -paul
          HiDude_98

          ---- Pam Tobias <pblt@...> wrote:
          > 10K for Trey? No way!! Ok, way. Way to go Trey!!!
          >
          > I'm no Tygress. Sorry.
          >
          > Pam/pblt

        • Mary Beth Booth
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 2, 2008
            Couldn't happen to a nuicer guy. Congratulations Trey!
            mary beth & Pat
            (emmy-n-sapphie)

            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 2, 2008
              Congrats! Cache on to 20K

              <http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=3396a60d-b9d8-47c7-8d55-1d33cc486a1
              > c> Profile for Mrs. Captain Picard

            • electric_water_boy
              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 2, 2008
                Awesome! That's a pretty small group of people in the 5 digit club.

                At the rate some of ysll sre going, how long will it be before we see
                a 6 digit club member?