Re: SOLD!

  • Essiar
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 3, 2003
      Alan,
      I don't believe it does have a serial or usb for the computer. I was
      looking at the garmin gecko for my kid (on sale at Target this week
      for $78) but it doesn't either. For more info look here where they
      have them new at a good price (not as good as Tropcal Divas ebay
      deal though). This site Flying EJ Store has unreal deals from time
      to time. I got my Magellan Sportrak Pro there after rebate, tax and
      shipping for $100 and the Sportrak Map came to $70! Both brand new
      too. Unfortunately, they don't have those available any more. Here's
      the link:
      http://www.flyingjestore.com/index.cfm?
      fuseaction=ShowItem&item_number=1&product_code=EL270&sku=100

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, thediver@a... wrote:
      > Can it be hooked up to a computer to download waypoints? If it
      does, I might get one for the kids.