Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Hey! Trey! 10K!

  • Pam Tobias
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 1, 2008
      10K for Trey?  No way!!  Ok, way.  Way to go Trey!!!

      I'm no Tygress.  Sorry.

      Pam/pblt

      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 1, 2008
        Wow, Trey!  I can remember being sorely impressed when I was looking for TreyB's 5000 cache.  10,000 now!  Watch out, Julie--!                 jo/amick

        Our own TreyB has just crossed over into 5 digit territory by finding his 10,000th geocache!  Besides being out there finding caches, Trey’s also one of the nicest and most helpful experts we have here in Austin.  Just ask him, he knows it!

        Let’s all hear it for Trey!

        Congratulations!

        Julie Perrine

        Profile for Mrs. Captain Picard

      • Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Gabriel and P
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 1, 2008
          Woo Hoo!!!!!!

          Penny
          cpnowak

          Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008 9:30 PM
          Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Hey! Trey! 10K!

          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 2, 2008
            Way to go Trey!  I cannot even imagine coming to these kinds of numbers!

            And Happy Birthday too!!!

            -Maria / The Jump

            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 2, 2008
              WooHoo! WTG!!

              Such an impressive milestone. I have really enjoyed being there caching with you
              for some of those numbers that got you to this point. I know that you have seen
              some pretty incredible things on this journey and meet many wonderful people
              along the way. Continue to have fun and being the awesome person that you are.

              Looking forward to helping you towards that next 10k :)

              Congratulations!

              -paul
              HiDude_98

              ---- Pam Tobias <pblt@...> wrote:
              > 10K for Trey? No way!! Ok, way. Way to go Trey!!!
              >
              > I'm no Tygress. Sorry.
              >
              > Pam/pblt

            • Mary Beth Booth
              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 2, 2008
                Couldn't happen to a nuicer guy. Congratulations Trey!
                mary beth & Pat
                (emmy-n-sapphie)

                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 2, 2008
                  Congrats! Cache on to 20K

                  <http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=3396a60d-b9d8-47c7-8d55-1d33cc486a1
                  > c> Profile for Mrs. Captain Picard

                • electric_water_boy
                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 2, 2008
                    Awesome! That's a pretty small group of people in the 5 digit club.

                    At the rate some of ysll sre going, how long will it be before we see
                    a 6 digit club member?