Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Hey! Trey! 10K!

  • Cybercat
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 1, 2008
      Congratulations, Trey! It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!
      Jana
      From: Julie Perrine <mrscaptainpicard@ gmail.com>
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocac hers] Hey! Trey! 10K!
      To: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, September 1, 2008, 7:03 PM

      Our own TreyB has just crossed over into 5 digit territory by finding his 10,000th geocache!  Besides being out there finding caches, Trey’s also one of the nicest and most helpful experts we have here in Austin.  Just ask him, he knows it!

      Let’s all hear it for Trey!

      Congratulations!

      Julie Perrine

      Profile for Mrs. Captain Picard

      Checked by AVG.
    • Pam Tobias
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 1, 2008
        10K for Trey?  No way!!  Ok, way.  Way to go Trey!!!

        I'm no Tygress.  Sorry.

        Pam/pblt

        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 1, 2008
          Wow, Trey!  I can remember being sorely impressed when I was looking for TreyB's 5000 cache.  10,000 now!  Watch out, Julie--!                 jo/amick

          Our own TreyB has just crossed over into 5 digit territory by finding his 10,000th geocache!  Besides being out there finding caches, Trey’s also one of the nicest and most helpful experts we have here in Austin.  Just ask him, he knows it!

          Let’s all hear it for Trey!

          Congratulations!

          Julie Perrine

          Profile for Mrs. Captain Picard

        • Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Gabriel and P
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 1, 2008
            Woo Hoo!!!!!!

            Penny
            cpnowak

            Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008 9:30 PM

            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 2, 2008
              Way to go Trey!  I cannot even imagine coming to these kinds of numbers!

              And Happy Birthday too!!!

              -Maria / The Jump

            • palbers@austin.rr.com
              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 2, 2008
                WooHoo! WTG!!

                Such an impressive milestone. I have really enjoyed being there caching with you
                for some of those numbers that got you to this point. I know that you have seen
                some pretty incredible things on this journey and meet many wonderful people
                along the way. Continue to have fun and being the awesome person that you are.

                Looking forward to helping you towards that next 10k :)

                Congratulations!

                -paul
                HiDude_98

                ---- Pam Tobias <pblt@...> wrote:
                > 10K for Trey? No way!! Ok, way. Way to go Trey!!!
                >
                > I'm no Tygress. Sorry.
                >
                > Pam/pblt

              • Mary Beth Booth
                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 2, 2008
                  Couldn't happen to a nuicer guy. Congratulations Trey!
                  mary beth & Pat
                  (emmy-n-sapphie)

                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 2, 2008
                    Congrats! Cache on to 20K

                    <http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=3396a60d-b9d8-47c7-8d55-1d33cc486a1
                    > c> Profile for Mrs. Captain Picard

                  • electric_water_boy
                    Message 9 of 13 , Sep 2, 2008
                      Awesome! That's a pretty small group of people in the 5 digit club.

                      At the rate some of ysll sre going, how long will it be before we see
                      a 6 digit club member?