Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Hey! Trey! 10K!

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 1, 2008
      Way to go Trey!   Right up there on Mt. Olympus with Julie!   We mere geocaching mortals can only kneel in the presence of omnipresent beings such as yourselves.   I mean, you must be omnipresent.  It's the only way to explain acheiving such numbers of mythological greatness!

      Barry

      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 1, 2008

        10K  Way to go, Trey!  I still remember your 5K party!  Time flies when you're caching.  <G>

        Russ the waterweasel

        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 1, 2008
          Congratulations, Trey! It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!
          Jana
          Way to go Trey!   Right up there on Mt. Olympus with Julie!   We mere geocaching mortals can only kneel in the presence of omnipresent beings such as yourselves.   I mean, you must be omnipresent.  It's the only way to explain acheiving such numbers of mythological greatness!

          Barry

          Our own TreyB has just crossed over into 5 digit territory by finding his 10,000th geocache!  Besides being out there finding caches, Trey’s also one of the nicest and most helpful experts we have here in Austin.  Just ask him, he knows it!

          Let’s all hear it for Trey!

          Congratulations!

          Julie Perrine

          Profile for Mrs. Captain Picard

          Checked by AVG.
        • Pam Tobias
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 1, 2008
            10K for Trey?  No way!!  Ok, way.  Way to go Trey!!!

            I'm no Tygress.  Sorry.

            Pam/pblt

            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 1, 2008
              Wow, Trey!  I can remember being sorely impressed when I was looking for TreyB's 5000 cache.  10,000 now!  Watch out, Julie--!                 jo/amick

              Our own TreyB has just crossed over into 5 digit territory by finding his 10,000th geocache!  Besides being out there finding caches, Trey’s also one of the nicest and most helpful experts we have here in Austin.  Just ask him, he knows it!

              Let’s all hear it for Trey!

              Congratulations!

              Julie Perrine

              Profile for Mrs. Captain Picard

            • Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Gabriel and P
              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 1, 2008
                Woo Hoo!!!!!!

                Penny
                cpnowak

                Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008 9:30 PM

                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 2, 2008
                  Way to go Trey!  I cannot even imagine coming to these kinds of numbers!

                  And Happy Birthday too!!!

                  -Maria / The Jump

                • palbers@austin.rr.com
                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 2, 2008
                    WooHoo! WTG!!

                    Such an impressive milestone. I have really enjoyed being there caching with you
                    for some of those numbers that got you to this point. I know that you have seen
                    some pretty incredible things on this journey and meet many wonderful people
                    along the way. Continue to have fun and being the awesome person that you are.

                    Looking forward to helping you towards that next 10k :)

                    Congratulations!

                    -paul
                    HiDude_98

                    ---- Pam Tobias <pblt@...> wrote:
                    > 10K for Trey? No way!! Ok, way. Way to go Trey!!!
                    >
                    > I'm no Tygress. Sorry.
                    >
                    > Pam/pblt

                  • Mary Beth Booth
                    Message 9 of 13 , Sep 2, 2008
                      Couldn't happen to a nuicer guy. Congratulations Trey!
                      mary beth & Pat
                      (emmy-n-sapphie)

                      Message 10 of 13 , Sep 2, 2008
                        Congrats! Cache on to 20K

                        <http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=3396a60d-b9d8-47c7-8d55-1d33cc486a1
                        > c> Profile for Mrs. Captain Picard

                      • electric_water_boy
                        Message 11 of 13 , Sep 2, 2008
                          Awesome! That's a pretty small group of people in the 5 digit club.

                          At the rate some of ysll sre going, how long will it be before we see
                          a 6 digit club member?