Hey! Trey! 10K!

  • Julie Perrine
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 1, 2008

      Our own TreyB has just crossed over into 5 digit territory by finding his 10,000th geocache!  Besides being out there finding caches, Trey’s also one of the nicest and most helpful experts we have here in Austin.  Just ask him, he knows it!

      Let’s all hear it for Trey!

      Congratulations!

      Julie Perrine

      Profile for Mrs. Captain Picard

      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 1, 2008
        And to think we knew him when (he only had 3K or so....)

        Woo Woo Woo!

        On Mon, 1 Sep 2008 19:03:43 -0500 "Julie Perrine" <mrscaptainpicard@...> writes:

        Our own TreyB has just crossed over into 5 digit territory by finding his 10,000th geocache!  Besides being out there finding caches, Trey’s also one of the nicest and most helpful experts we have here in Austin.  Just ask him, he knows it!

        Let’s all hear it for Trey!

        Congratulations!

        Julie Perrine

        Profile for Mrs. Captain Picard

        Comfort your feet with a new pair of slippers. Click here!

      • Doc
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 1, 2008
          Way to go Trey!   Right up there on Mt. Olympus with Julie!   We mere geocaching mortals can only kneel in the presence of omnipresent beings such as yourselves.   I mean, you must be omnipresent.  It's the only way to explain acheiving such numbers of mythological greatness!

          Barry

          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 1, 2008

            10K  Way to go, Trey!  I still remember your 5K party!  Time flies when you're caching.  <G>

            Russ the waterweasel

            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 1, 2008
              Congratulations, Trey! It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!
              Jana
              Way to go Trey!   Right up there on Mt. Olympus with Julie!   We mere geocaching mortals can only kneel in the presence of omnipresent beings such as yourselves.   I mean, you must be omnipresent.  It's the only way to explain acheiving such numbers of mythological greatness!

              Barry

              Our own TreyB has just crossed over into 5 digit territory by finding his 10,000th geocache!  Besides being out there finding caches, Trey’s also one of the nicest and most helpful experts we have here in Austin.  Just ask him, he knows it!

              Let’s all hear it for Trey!

              Congratulations!

              Julie Perrine

              Profile for Mrs. Captain Picard

              Checked by AVG.
            • Pam Tobias
              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 1, 2008
                10K for Trey?  No way!!  Ok, way.  Way to go Trey!!!

                I'm no Tygress.  Sorry.

                Pam/pblt

                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 1, 2008
                  Wow, Trey!  I can remember being sorely impressed when I was looking for TreyB's 5000 cache.  10,000 now!  Watch out, Julie--!                 jo/amick

                  Our own TreyB has just crossed over into 5 digit territory by finding his 10,000th geocache!  Besides being out there finding caches, Trey’s also one of the nicest and most helpful experts we have here in Austin.  Just ask him, he knows it!

                  Let’s all hear it for Trey!

                  Congratulations!

                  Julie Perrine

                  Profile for Mrs. Captain Picard

                • Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Gabriel and P
                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 1, 2008
                    Woo Hoo!!!!!!

                    Penny
                    cpnowak

                    Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008 9:30 PM

                    Message 9 of 13 , Sep 2, 2008
                      Way to go Trey!  I cannot even imagine coming to these kinds of numbers!

                      And Happy Birthday too!!!

                      -Maria / The Jump

                    • palbers@austin.rr.com
                      Message 10 of 13 , Sep 2, 2008
                        WooHoo! WTG!!

                        Such an impressive milestone. I have really enjoyed being there caching with you
                        for some of those numbers that got you to this point. I know that you have seen
                        some pretty incredible things on this journey and meet many wonderful people
                        along the way. Continue to have fun and being the awesome person that you are.

                        Looking forward to helping you towards that next 10k :)

                        Congratulations!

                        -paul
                        HiDude_98

                        ---- Pam Tobias <pblt@...> wrote:
                        > 10K for Trey? No way!! Ok, way. Way to go Trey!!!
                        >
                        > I'm no Tygress. Sorry.
                        >
                        > Pam/pblt

                      • Mary Beth Booth
                        Message 11 of 13 , Sep 2, 2008
                          Couldn't happen to a nuicer guy. Congratulations Trey!
                          mary beth & Pat
                          (emmy-n-sapphie)

                          Message 12 of 13 , Sep 2, 2008
                            Congrats! Cache on to 20K

                            <http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=3396a60d-b9d8-47c7-8d55-1d33cc486a1
                            > c> Profile for Mrs. Captain Picard

                          • electric_water_boy
                            Message 13 of 13 , Sep 2, 2008
                              Awesome! That's a pretty small group of people in the 5 digit club.

                              At the rate some of ysll sre going, how long will it be before we see
                              a 6 digit club member?