Re: [SPAM][CentralTexasGeocachers] Caching weather

  • Heather Ford
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
       I don't get out as much as I'd like - my daughter is a Native Texan, after all. :)  Now, when I was a kid....

      I could talk about having to stand out at the bus stop in -20 degree temperatures, and having to trudge uphill in thick snow because Mom couldn't get the car to go up it (we lived at the very top), but then I'd start sounding a bit cliche, eh?

      Let's just say I won't do the snowshoes these days, but the temperature has to get a lot colder than 50 before I start complaining.

      Heather

      Well, I doubt you get out much, then ... I ain't snowshoeing to a cache....
      =g=
      I'm a TEMPERATE ZONE cacher.

      On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 20:17:25 -0500 "Heather Ford" <urania@austin. rr.com> writes:
      Ah, a truer Northerner I've never met!  :)

      H/RG
      .

        Well, I doubt you get out much, then ... I ain't snowshoeing to a cache....
        =g=
        I'm a TEMPERATE ZONE cacher.

        On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 20:17:25 -0500 "Heather Ford" <urania@austin. rr.com> writes:
        Ah, a truer Northerner I've never met!  :)

        H/RG
        .

        Get the sign you need for the impact you want. Click now!