Caching weather

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2008
      Well, I doubt you get out much, then ... I ain't snowshoeing to a cache....
      =g=
      I'm a TEMPERATE ZONE cacher.

      On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 20:17:25 -0500 "Heather Ford" <urania@...> writes:
      Ah, a truer Northerner I've never met!  :)

      H/RG

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2008
        I'll take the heat over the cold. Just be sure to bring a lot of water.

        If you cache with me and it's cold, bring a big piece of cheese because
        I'll bring the whine.