Re: Question about moving a cache

  • gbmorrow
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 31, 2008
      Its not a bad idea to try and keep all your neighbors happy, but if
      your placing a cache in Travis County it is pretty easy to check for
      sure if you're looks at public vs private land.

      You can do a search at the Travis County Tax Appraiser's website
      http://www.traviscad.org/search1.php
      for property in the area you want to put a cache in, pull up the plat
      that that area and look at the vicinity where you want to put the
      cache. Its difficult to pinpoint the exact coordinates, but its
      usually easy enough to figure out what parts are public vs private....

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "tauchmieze"