RE: [SPAM][CentralTexasGeocachers] The dates and location for the 2009 Texas Challenge have now been set!!!

  • LSR
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29 10:10 PM
      Message
      I strongly suggest that all begin thinking reservations soon.  Fredericksburg is very busy during Spring Break.

      In addition to the city park

      Here additional RV parks near Fredericksburg

      Other types of lodging available

      General Information

      Sincerely,

      Luther & Janet Rode

      Geocaching is the game,

      Mom & Pop "Huggy Bear Fbg" is the name.

      You might enjoy our caches while Fredericksburg:

      Aim High for the County Line (GCRE63)

      "Totaled" (GCRE83)

      Pioneers of the Texas Hills (GCF721)