Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Question about moving a cache

  • Nick Silkey
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 29, 2008
      Those tricksy HiDudeses! Always trying to FTFs our preciouses!

      --
      Nick
      filer & bcat

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 29, 2008
        What is a poor cache gollem to do? gollem-gollem.

        On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 07:00:58 -0400 "Nick Silkey" <nick@...>
        writes:
        > Those tricksy HiDudeses! Always trying to FTFs our preciouses!
        >
        > --
        > Nick
        > filer & bcat
        >
        > On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 6:45 PM, <palbers@...> wrote:
        > > Filled the car up with gas, pencil sharpened, paper turned faced
        > and waiting
        > > for
        > > that page from gc.com to begin. :-)
        > >
        > > -paul
        > > HiDude_98
        > >
        > > ---- tauchmieze <bonnie.bonome@...> wrote:
        > >> Julie and Russ, thank you for your suggestions.
        > >> I archived the old entry and created a new one.
        > >> It's pending review.
        > >> (HiDudes, get your pencils sharpened ;-)
        > >> Tauchmieze

        Click for a credit repair consultation, raise your FICO score.
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3m2LabCqAR5tdCzk1LUW2GHyLaI18iiUq3tnUrXObE0C4EN0/
      • gbmorrow
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 31, 2008
          Its not a bad idea to try and keep all your neighbors happy, but if
          your placing a cache in Travis County it is pretty easy to check for
          sure if you're looks at public vs private land.

          You can do a search at the Travis County Tax Appraiser's website
          http://www.traviscad.org/search1.php
          for property in the area you want to put a cache in, pull up the plat
          that that area and look at the vicinity where you want to put the
          cache. Its difficult to pinpoint the exact coordinates, but its
          usually easy enough to figure out what parts are public vs private....

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "tauchmieze"