Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] New cache: The Rock that Rolls

  • Trey Bielefeld
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 4, 2003
      Wayne should spend less time on the computer in the morning and get his AS# in the fitness center.  He's GETTING FATTER.

      NOW, that's truly EVIL!!  :-)

      Trey
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 4, 2003
        --- Wayne Lind <wlind@...> wrote:
        > Candy picked it up last night. Good job! I like it.
        > I am going to suggest to
        > Candy that she plant it in Trey's front yard. I want
        > to see his face when he
        > sees a geocache there. :) I am truly evil.

        That is evil...I like it. :-)

        Tony

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com
      • Rich Wendling <web-ling@web-ling.com>
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 4, 2003
          She'll do it, too. She's already put a virtual in some lady's front
          yard in Fort Worth:

          Rich Wendling
          aka Web-ling

          <wlind@a...> wrote:
          > Candy picked it up last night. Good job! I like it. I am going to
          suggest to
          > Candy that she plant it in Trey's front yard. I want to see his
          face when he
          > sees a geocache there. :) I am truly evil.
          >
          > See ya,

          Service.
        • Candy Lind <candylind@email.com>
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 4, 2003
            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Trey Bielefeld"
            <treyb@a...> wrote:
            > Wayne should spend less time on the computer in the morning and get
            his AS# in the fitness center. He's GETTING FATTER.

            > NOW, that's truly EVIL!! :-)

            EVIL, YES. Truthful? YES. We have both been slacking off and I'm
            going to have to bug him to get back in there, if only for the stress
            relief factor.

            Keep bugging him, Trey! ;-)
            Candy
          • Candy Lind <candylind@email.com>
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 4, 2003
              WITH HER FULL PERMISSION, I will note!! Were your KIDS the only ones
              to fulfill the cache requirement, hmmm, Rich???? Maybe I should take
              that find off your list?????? >:-)

              Candy

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Rich Wendling <web-