Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] SOLD!

  • thediver@austin.rr.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 3, 2003
      Can it be hooked up to a computer to download waypoints? If it does, I might get one for the kids.

      Alan

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 3, 2003
        Alan,
        I don't believe it does have a serial or usb for the computer. I was
        looking at the garmin gecko for my kid (on sale at Target this week
        for $78) but it doesn't either. For more info look here where they
        have them new at a good price (not as good as Tropcal Divas ebay
        deal though). This site Flying EJ Store has unreal deals from time
        to time. I got my Magellan Sportrak Pro there after rebate, tax and
        shipping for $100 and the Sportrak Map came to $70! Both brand new
        too. Unfortunately, they don't have those available any more. Here's
        the link:
        http://www.flyingjestore.com/index.cfm?
        fuseaction=ShowItem&item_number=1&product_code=EL270&sku=100