Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] It may be cooler, but you still need water...

    Message 1 of 18 , Aug 28, 2008

      Go Barry!

      Russ the waterweasel

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Doc
      Sent: Aug 27, 2008 8:36 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] It may be cooler, but you still need water...

      Fortunately, aching ankles is about all that is remaining from last Sunday and I don't need them that much for the race this weekend.
      BTW, friends, I'm demanding my body to give more than it should once again this weekend as I participate in the Colorado River 100 (CR100) - 100 miles on the Colorado River from Bastrop to Columbus, 3 mandatory check-ins where I have to get out and get my ticket punched, 15 checkpoints along the river I need to find and punch, no sleep....   must complete within 32 hours or am ranked "Did Not Finish", but am hoping to finish in under 24 hours...
      My wife will be meeting me at the checkins with new supplies to get me through to the next checkin...

      Wish me well....
      Barry