Pocket PC or Palm PDA

  • Joe King
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2008
      My PDA (palm) died on me. 98% of the time this was used stickly for geocaching (Cachemate). Since I got to buy a new one and have never messed with a Pocket PC PDA I was wondering if there was any advantage or extras I get switching over from Palm(or disadvantages).  And if you have a Pocket PC do you use that version on cachemate or something else?

      Thanks,
      ken/joeking