Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Important Cache for me

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 24, 2008
      On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 13:05:22 -0000 "electric_water_boy"
      <electric_water_boy@...> writes:
      > > doesn't Pensecola also have a pretty good air museum?
      >

      > Yep, and I still haven't been to it. Argh.....

      We can't do everything at once. Or even five or six times.

      I *lived* in the Bay Area and still haven't been to Coit Tower or China
      Beach or the Farallones....

      Heck, only yesterday we finally got to the Blanton ... the Floating World
      (Japanese Woodblock exhibit) closes today.
      That is a nifty art museum.

      And there's so much in Austin we've still not visited. Caching helps
      some, though =g=
      It's now brought us to the Capitol grounds twice (and there's still a
      puzzle to solve that's centered there)... and several other cool spots
      we'd otherwise probably have never wandered to.

      Yay, caching!
      Gets us off our duffs!

      Compete with the big boys. Click here to find products to benefit your business.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3m7tDaMhv4K2nesrsUS8NFBix0EPDTTeTEkd4eUaBSAQyVAG/