SOLD!

  • Tropical Diva
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 3, 2003
      Just won an E-Bay auction for new GPS

      COBRA GPS100 WAAS GPS RECEIVER

      Paid $89.00 total (Including shipping)

      Seemed like a good deal.  We needed a GPS anyway, the one we currently use is borrowed.

      -Karen
    • thediver@austin.rr.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 3, 2003
        Can it be hooked up to a computer to download waypoints? If it does, I might get one for the kids.

        Alan

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 3, 2003
          Alan,
          I don't believe it does have a serial or usb for the computer. I was
          looking at the garmin gecko for my kid (on sale at Target this week
          for $78) but it doesn't either. For more info look here where they
          have them new at a good price (not as good as Tropcal Divas ebay
          deal though). This site Flying EJ Store has unreal deals from time
          to time. I got my Magellan Sportrak Pro there after rebate, tax and
          shipping for $100 and the Sportrak Map came to $70! Both brand new
          too. Unfortunately, they don't have those available any more. Here's
          the link:
          http://www.flyingjestore.com/index.cfm?
          fuseaction=ShowItem&item_number=1&product_code=EL270&sku=100