Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Gas for $3.41 at Walmart I35 and Ben White

  • jestrrrulz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2008
      I filled up for 3.29 today in Houston (work travel). I think we'll see the price continue to ease downward until the election... then it's every oil company for himself!!

      In a message dated 8/21/2008 12:39:16 P.M. Central Daylight Time, mrscaptainpicard@... writes:
      All you cachers needing fuel for your next trip should note that gas is $3.41 at the WalMart at 35 and Ben White.  WooHoo!  (I can’t BELIEVE I’m saying that!)