Re: Weekly MMUGs Meeting

  • L. Kevin D.
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 3, 1945
      I would like to finish the two in Walnut Creek Park I haven't done
      yey. I'd be glad to go along to a few of the ones I've done while
      we're there. I think there's 7 in the park.

      Kevin

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Tropical Diva"
      <karenj@a...> wrote:
      > I'm available today for a couple of hours!

    • Tropical Diva
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 3, 1945

        <karenj@a...> wrote:
        > I'm available today for a couple of hours!

      • Tropical Diva
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 3, 1945
          Just won an E-Bay auction for new GPS

          COBRA GPS100 WAAS GPS RECEIVER

          Paid $89.00 total (Including shipping)

          Seemed like a good deal.  We needed a GPS anyway, the one we currently use is borrowed.

          -Karen
        • thediver@austin.rr.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 3, 1945
            Can it be hooked up to a computer to download waypoints? If it does, I might get one for the kids.

            Alan

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 3, 1945
              Alan,
              I don't believe it does have a serial or usb for the computer. I was
              looking at the garmin gecko for my kid (on sale at Target this week
              for $78) but it doesn't either. For more info look here where they
              have them new at a good price (not as good as Tropcal Divas ebay
              deal though). This site Flying EJ Store has unreal deals from time
              to time. I got my Magellan Sportrak Pro there after rebate, tax and
              shipping for $100 and the Sportrak Map came to $70! Both brand new
              too. Unfortunately, they don't have those available any more. Here's
              the link:
              http://www.flyingjestore.com/index.cfm?
              fuseaction=ShowItem&item_number=1&product_code=EL270&sku=100