RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] New cache: The Rock that Rolls

  • Wayne Lind
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 4, 2003
      Candy picked it up last night. Good job! I like it. I am going to suggest to Candy that she plant it in Trey's front yard. I want to see his face when he sees a geocache there.   :) I am truly evil.

      See ya,
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 4, 2003
        Wayne should spend less time on the computer in the morning and get his AS# in the fitness center.  He's GETTING FATTER.

        NOW, that's truly EVIL!!  :-)

        Trey

        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 4, 2003
          --- Wayne Lind <wlind@...> wrote:
          > Candy picked it up last night. Good job! I like it.
          > I am going to suggest to
          > Candy that she plant it in Trey's front yard. I want
          > to see his face when he
          > sees a geocache there. :) I am truly evil.

          That is evil...I like it. :-)

          Tony

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com
        • Rich Wendling <web-ling@web-ling.com>
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 4, 2003
            She'll do it, too. She's already put a virtual in some lady's front
            yard in Fort Worth:

            Rich Wendling
            aka Web-ling

            <wlind@a...> wrote:
            > Candy picked it up last night. Good job! I like it. I am going to
            suggest to
            > Candy that she plant it in Trey's front yard. I want to see his
            face when he
            > sees a geocache there. :) I am truly evil.
            >
            > See ya,

            Service.
          • Candy Lind <candylind@email.com>
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 4, 2003
              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Trey Bielefeld"
              <treyb@a...> wrote:
              > Wayne should spend less time on the computer in the morning and get
              his AS# in the fitness center. He's GETTING FATTER.

              > NOW, that's truly EVIL!! :-)

              EVIL, YES. Truthful? YES. We have both been slacking off and I'm
              going to have to bug him to get back in there, if only for the stress
              relief factor.

              Keep bugging him, Trey! ;-)
              Candy
            • Candy Lind <candylind@email.com>
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 4, 2003
                WITH HER FULL PERMISSION, I will note!! Were your KIDS the only ones
                to fulfill the cache requirement, hmmm, Rich???? Maybe I should take
                that find off your list?????? >:-)

                Candy

                --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Rich Wendling <web-