geopoker - not too late

  • Essiar
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2003
      I heard through the grapevine that there are some people that are
      wanting to play but think it's too late to sign up. Not true. Just
      go to the site (GCH3H5)and sign up. If there is a team you wish to
      play on, just email that team and ask them if it's OK. I can even
      make room for a couple of new teams by combining some existing
      teams. ONCE THE CACHES BECOME AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP BY THE TEAMS TO
      BE HIDDEN, no more new teams can be created. Still, people can sign
      up right up untill game time and be asigned to an existing team. The
      caches will be available for pickup sometime between this afternoon
      and Friday, so if you have a TEAM to sign up, you should do that
      asap. If you are just an INDIVIDUAL that wants to sign up, there is
      no rush.