RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Weekly MMUGs Meeting

  • Tropical Diva
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 3, 2003
      I'm available today for a couple of hours!
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 3, 2003
        I'm heading back out to the Anti-Walmart cache sometime today. I need
        to stop at wal-mart to get some more night cache materials anyway...
        http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=%7B0776C98C-
        0258-43CB-8A07-FA89025F8F75%7D

        On Monday, November 3, 2003, at 07:56 AM, Tropical Diva wrote:

        > I'm available today for a couple of hours!

        <image.tiff>

        -mark
      • L. Kevin D.
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 3, 2003
          I would like to finish the two in Walnut Creek Park I haven't done
          yey. I'd be glad to go along to a few of the ones I've done while
          we're there. I think there's 7 in the park.

          Kevin

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Tropical Diva"
          <karenj@a...> wrote:
          > I'm available today for a couple of hours!

        • Tropical Diva
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 3, 2003

            <karenj@a...> wrote:
            > I'm available today for a couple of hours!

          • Tropical Diva
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 3, 2003
              Just won an E-Bay auction for new GPS

              COBRA GPS100 WAAS GPS RECEIVER

              Paid $89.00 total (Including shipping)

              Seemed like a good deal.  We needed a GPS anyway, the one we currently use is borrowed.

              -Karen
            • thediver@austin.rr.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 3, 2003
                Can it be hooked up to a computer to download waypoints? If it does, I might get one for the kids.

                Alan

                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 3, 2003
                  Alan,
                  I don't believe it does have a serial or usb for the computer. I was
                  looking at the garmin gecko for my kid (on sale at Target this week
                  for $78) but it doesn't either. For more info look here where they
                  have them new at a good price (not as good as Tropcal Divas ebay
                  deal though). This site Flying EJ Store has unreal deals from time
                  to time. I got my Magellan Sportrak Pro there after rebate, tax and
                  shipping for $100 and the Sportrak Map came to $70! Both brand new
                  too. Unfortunately, they don't have those available any more. Here's
                  the link:
                  http://www.flyingjestore.com/index.cfm?
                  fuseaction=ShowItem&item_number=1&product_code=EL270&sku=100