Weekly MMUGs Meeting

  • L. Kevin D.
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 2, 2003
      Any plans for tomorrow? I find myself available on a Mon. for the
      first time in months and want to take advantage of it.

      Kevin
    • Tropical Diva
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 3, 2003
        I'm available today for a couple of hours!
        Any plans for tomorrow?  I find myself available on a Mon. for the
        first time in months and want to take advantage of it.

        Kevin

      • Mark Gessner
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 3, 2003
          I'm heading back out to the Anti-Walmart cache sometime today. I need
          to stop at wal-mart to get some more night cache materials anyway...
          http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=%7B0776C98C-
          0258-43CB-8A07-FA89025F8F75%7D

          On Monday, November 3, 2003, at 07:56 AM, Tropical Diva wrote:

          > I'm available today for a couple of hours!

          <image.tiff>

          -mark
        • L. Kevin D.
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 3, 2003
            I would like to finish the two in Walnut Creek Park I haven't done
            yey. I'd be glad to go along to a few of the ones I've done while
            we're there. I think there's 7 in the park.

            Kevin

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Tropical Diva"
            <karenj@a...> wrote:
            > I'm available today for a couple of hours!

          • Tropical Diva
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 3, 2003

              <karenj@a...> wrote:
              > I'm available today for a couple of hours!

            • Tropical Diva
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 3, 2003
                Just won an E-Bay auction for new GPS

                COBRA GPS100 WAAS GPS RECEIVER

                Paid $89.00 total (Including shipping)

                Seemed like a good deal.  We needed a GPS anyway, the one we currently use is borrowed.

                -Karen
              • thediver@austin.rr.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 3, 2003
                  Can it be hooked up to a computer to download waypoints? If it does, I might get one for the kids.

                  Alan

                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 3, 2003
                    Alan,
                    I don't believe it does have a serial or usb for the computer. I was
                    looking at the garmin gecko for my kid (on sale at Target this week
                    for $78) but it doesn't either. For more info look here where they
                    have them new at a good price (not as good as Tropcal Divas ebay
                    deal though). This site Flying EJ Store has unreal deals from time
                    to time. I got my Magellan Sportrak Pro there after rebate, tax and
                    shipping for $100 and the Sportrak Map came to $70! Both brand new
                    too. Unfortunately, they don't have those available any more. Here's
                    the link:
                    http://www.flyingjestore.com/index.cfm?
                    fuseaction=ShowItem&item_number=1&product_code=EL270&sku=100