Make sure Santa stops at your place!!!

  • Mary Ann Laverty
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2003
      Hiya Everyone!

      Found something fun for the kiddies (big and little!!)  You can add your home coordinates to Santa's delivery route for 2003, then track him online Christmas Eve.  Though it was cute!!

      <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
      Mary Ann Laverty
      Austin, TX

      Cheers!!!  Visit Smiley Central!

    • K Murchison
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2003
        Thought this was kind of cool:

        http://members.aol.com/GeocacherBB/locationless.html

        Kirsten
        Mom of TxHomeschoolFreaks
      • Cindy and/or Jim
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2003
          At 03:02 PM 11/3/2003, you wrote:
          Thought this was kind of cool:

          http://members.aol.com/GeocacherBB/locationless.html

          Thanks, Kirsten.  I was just trying to do this on my own.  So glad I don't have to. ;-)

          Cindy