Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Challenge '09

    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 2, 2008
      On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 20:47:34 -0500 "Kevin (KoosKoos)"
      <centexgeocaching@...> writes:
      > I'm ready to go for the format committee...is there a site committee
      > or an official word on when we're hosting the challenge and if
      > Bastrop
      > would be an agreeable format?
      >
      > (and yes, Julie, I know we've already started talking ideas, but
      > figure I can nudge the rest of the group here)
      >
      > Kevin
      > KoosKoos
      >
      > P.S. I have a class reunion coming up next month...but not quite
      > that
      > many years...let's see, in 1978, I was....hmm, not very old. ;)

      Just shush you whippersnapper!

      Tygress, Class of '77.
      Click for FHA loan, $0 lender fees, low rates & approvals nationwide
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3mItjNi5uwazoTCSJoT5bF1sxdypm4Gj7i3SEEeIwzSmlqF0/
    • engelwaffen@suddenlink.net
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 2, 2008
        Yep...I be of Tascosa High 1977.  Old enough to know better, but not old enough to go down trying.  Fifty years old isn't for a whuss.

        don / amishangel
        "the amish postman"
        <centexgeocaching@ gmail.com> writes:
        > I'm ready to go for the format committee... is there a site committee
        > or an official word on when we're hosting the challenge and if
        > Bastrop
        > would be an agreeable format?
        >
        > (and yes, Julie, I know we've already started talking ideas, but
        > figure I can nudge the rest of the group here)
        >
        > Kevin
        > KoosKoos
        >
        > P.S. I have a class reunion coming up next month...but not quite
        > that
        > many years...let' s see, in 1978, I was....hmm, not very old. ;)

        Just shush you whippersnapper!

        Tygress, Class of '77.
        Click for FHA loan, $0 lender fees, low rates & approvals nationwide
        http://thirdpartyof fers.juno. com/TGL2141/ fc/Ioyw6i3mItjNi 5uwazoTCSJoT5bF1 sxdypm4Gj7i3SEEe IwzSmlqF0/

      • Joanne Comer
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 2, 2008
          You all are mere children!  Think Class of '45.

          Yep....I be of Tascosa High 1977.  Old enough to know better, but not old enough to go down trying.  Fifty years old isn't for a whuss.

          don / amishangel
          "the amish postman"
          On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 20:47:34 -0500 "Kevin (KoosKoos)"
          <centexgeocaching@ gmail.com> writes:
          > I'm ready to go for the format committee... is there a site committee
          > or an official word on when we're hosting the challenge and if
          > Bastrop
          > would be an agreeable format?
          >
          > (and yes, Julie, I know we've already started talking ideas, but
          > figure I can nudge the rest of the group here)
          >
          > Kevin
          > KoosKoos
          >
          > P.S. I have a class reunion coming up next month...but not quite
          > that
          > many years...let' s see, in 1978, I was....hmm, not very old. ;)

          Just shush you whippersnapper!

          Tygress, Class of '77.
          Click for FHA loan, $0 lender fees, low rates & approvals nationwide
          http://thirdpartyof fers.juno. com/TGL2141/ fc/Ioyw6i3mItjNi 5uwazoTCSJoT5bF1 sxdypm4Gj7i3SEEe IwzSmlqF0/

        • Nick Silkey
          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 2, 2008
            Wendy is Class of '99; I am Class of '00. :)

            --
            Nick
            filler & bcat

            On Sat, Aug 2, 2008 at 10:18 PM, Joanne Comer <jamico28@...> wrote:
            > You all are mere children! Think Class of '45.

          • Mark
            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 2, 2008
              I may be on a different subject here, but I could have been that Idiot
              if I had more time to plan since I am in Oklahoma City and I have been
              want to come to Texas to work on the TCC and a mega run. (EMDS or the
              series outside Avinger (75630).

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "electric_water_boy"
              <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

              > I would done more caching if I could have found another idiot
              today).
            • electric_water_boy
              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 2, 2008
                Is there an Oklahoma Challenge? Could there be a Texas vs Oklahoma
                Event (besides football)?

                --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Mark" <maxwell_q@...>
                wrote:

                > I may be on a different subject here, but I could have been that
                Idiot
                > if I had more time to plan since I am in Oklahoma City and I have
                been
                > want to come to Texas to work on the TCC and a mega run. (EMDS or the
                > series outside Avinger (75630).
                >
                > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "electric_water_boy"
                > <electric_water_boy@> wrote:
                > >
                > > I would done more caching if I could have found another idiot
                > today).

              • Mark
                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 2, 2008
                  There is a DeLorme Challenge, but that is about it. We both know that
                  OU sucks, even if they do win alot of the time. Last year when Bevo
                  died, several of the fans here had a party to celebrate his death. It
                  made open story on the local news.

                  Message 8 of 14 , Aug 2, 2008
                    It ain't the closing in on 50, it's the fact that key decision making bits of my brain think I'm still 24.
                    There is PUNISHMENT for DAYS from the parts what don't catch on in time to STOP impulse....

                    Oh well. I earned every grey hair. =g=

                    On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 21:58:37 -0500 <engelwaffen@...> writes:
                    Yep...I be of Tascosa High 1977.  Old enough to know better, but not old enough to go down trying.  Fifty years old isn't for a whuss.

                    don / amishangel
                    "the amish postman"
                    On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 20:47:34 -0500 "Kevin (KoosKoos)"
                    <centexgeocaching@ gmail.com> writes:
                    > I'm ready to go for the format committee... is there a site committee
                    > or an official word on when we're hosting the challenge and if
                    > Bastrop
                    > would be an agreeable format?
                    >
                    > (and yes, Julie, I know we've already started talking ideas, but
                    > figure I can nudge the rest of the group here)
                    >
                    > Kevin
                    > KoosKoos
                    >
                    > P.S. I have a class reunion coming up next month...but not quite
                    > that
                    > many years...let' s see, in 1978, I was....hmm, not very old. ;)

                    Just shush you whippersnapper!

                    Tygress, Class of '77.
                    Click for FHA loan, $0 lender fees, low rates & approvals nationwide
                    http://thirdpartyof fers.juno. com/TGL2141/ fc/Ioyw6i3mItjNi 5uwazoTCSJoT5bF1 sxdypm4Gj7i3SEEe IwzSmlqF0/

                    Click here to find the perfect picture with our powerful photo search features.

                    Message 9 of 14 , Aug 2, 2008
                      brag, brag, brag
                      =g=

                      On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 20:18:18 -0700 (PDT) Joanne Comer <jamico28@...> writes:
                      You all are mere children!  Think Class of '45.

                      Yep....I be of Tascosa High 1977.  Old enough to know better, but not old enough to go down trying.  Fifty years old isn't for a whuss.

                      don / amishangel
                      "the amish postman"
                      On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 20:47:34 -0500 "Kevin (KoosKoos)"
                      <centexgeocaching@ gmail.com> writes:
                      > I'm ready to go for the format committee... is there a site committee
                      > or an official word on when we're hosting the challenge and if
                      > Bastrop
                      > would be an agreeable format?
                      >
                      > (and yes, Julie, I know we've already started talking ideas, but
                      > figure I can nudge the rest of the group here)
                      >
                      > Kevin
                      > KoosKoos
                      >
                      > P.S. I have a class reunion coming up next month...but not quite
                      > that
                      > many years...let' s see, in 1978, I was....hmm, not very old. ;)

                      Just shush you whippersnapper!

                      Tygress, Class of '77.
                      Click for FHA loan, $0 lender fees, low rates & approvals nationwide
                      http://thirdpartyof fers.juno. com/TGL2141/ fc/Ioyw6i3mItjNi 5uwazoTCSJoT5bF1 sxdypm4Gj7i3SEEe IwzSmlqF0/

                      Boost your productivity with new office software. Click now!