Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] hooked!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 6:21 PM
      Well, you can always drop and grab them... when I want a TB to 'experience' an especially wonderful cache, I'll do that. So far, the bug owners have appreciated the logs and pictures....

      But, well, that 100 leads to the next and the next and soon you'll join us in the 4 digit club! woo woo!

      Tygress

      On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 13:42:59 EDT jestrrrulz@... writes:
      I would say I'm hooked. I would also say that the slowest month for my work is July! ha! I even searched for one in Costa Rica only to discover that the container had been modified (way downsized) and moved slightly the day before I went hiking to find it! What a shame since I had several TB's from the Lone Star State!

      In a message dated 8/2/2008 9:17:51 A.M. Central Daylight Time, gumbietygress@... writes:
      100 in your first month?
      You're HOOKED!
      excellent!

      Are you a Shear Genius? Top Beauty Schools. Click Now!