Reminder about 2007 Geocaching Awards Votes and a question

  • SoaringEagle
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2008
      First a quick reminder that today is the mid point for the 2007 Centex Geocaching Awards vote.  They will close at the end of this month.  Please continue to visit the nominees and vote at http://www.matfam.com/GeocachingAwards

      As a reminder, you can vote multiple times.  Only your last vote for a given category will count.  You don't have to vote in every category.

      I have a question.  I will host an event to reveal the results in early September.  I would like to find a good site that is convenient for people from the North and the South.  If you have any suggestions, please let me know!

      Cache on!

      SoaringEagle
    • Nick Silkey
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2008
        On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 10:57 PM, SoaringEagle <arnaud@...> wrote:
        > I have a question. I will host an event to reveal the results in early
        > September. I would like to find a good site that is convenient for people
        > from the North and the South. If you have any suggestions, please let me
        > know!

        The most central-ish events I recall are either Fuddruckers @ 290E/35
        or the Ruiz Branch Library for Geekfest @ East Riverside. Cant think
        of any greenspace, apart from the park where Julie held her Bon Voyage
        event last weekend. Could be fruitful.

        --
        Nick
        filler & bcat