Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Coordinates

    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 29, 2008
      Google Earth . . .

      -----Original Message-----
      From: texaspostman1960
      Sent: Jul 28, 2008 8:13 AM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Coordinates

      hey all, I know this will sound alittle weird, but I'm still gonna ask.
      I'm wondering if there is a way to get a set of coords without actually
      being at the site. I'm looking for three sets of coordinates for the
      hospitals where my kids came into this world, I want to try and
      incorperate them into a tattoo I'm working on. One in Chicago, one for
      the military hospital in Heidelberg, Germany and the one for the Army
      Hospital on Fort Hood here in Texas. I thought Google Earth had that
      capability but if it does I can't figure it out. Any assistance y'all
      can throw my way will be greatly appreciated. .THANKS CENTEX!!

      Keith
      BigDogg4