RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Coordinates

  • Charles McMaster
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 28, 2008

      Keith,

      Here’s how I found the 130th Station Hospital in Heidelberg, by driving it … I spent some time there in days gone by.

      Search for Campbell Barracks, Heidelberg Germany.

      Go south - down either Romerstrasse or Karlsruher Strasse (same road) until you come to the area that is bounded by the cross streets on north by Ortenauer /  Freiburger Strasse on the south.

      Look for the helipad.

      Charlie McMaster

      McMasterc

      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 28, 2008
        Charlie,

        I did the same. Yahoo couldn't zoom in far enough to be able to locate buildings, so I went with Google for the last one and found it..right where it was the last time I was there..11 years ago now...thanks Charlie..I appreciate your input..

        Keith
        BigDogg4

        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 29, 2008
          Google Earth . . .