Re: Sierra Club

  • Will
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 25, 2008
      I figured some cachers were members, but wanted to make sure,
      especially I added that part to my paper. Of course, that's like
      saying there's video gamers who know something about computers. I
      just signed on for a year membership (research can really put things
      in motion), though the retro backpack was a good incentive to join.

      -Will "mongoosehide"

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Dick Young"
      <rtyoungster@...> wrote:

      > I've been a member of SC for yars and once many years ago served as
      > an officer of the Austin Regional Group. These are good folks with
      > great outings program, locally, nationally and international
      > Cache on,
      >
      > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Robert"
      > <robert.barron@> wrote:
      > >
      > > The Austin regional group is a part of the Lone Star chapter.
      I've
      > > been a member for years though typically do not go to the
      meetings.

      > > Robert
      > > http://www.austinexplorer.com/
      > > http://www.texashiking.com/
      > >
      > > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Barb Jernigan
      > > <gumbietygress@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I've been a member of the Sierra Club for a gagillion years --
      but
      > > that
      > > > doesn't help you, because I don't do meetings and SC meet and
      > > greets.
      > > > Yes, I believe the local chapter is The Lone Star
      Chapter....unless
      > > I'm
      > > > crossing them with Audubon.
      > > > Anyway, my participation is to just pay 'em to kick dirt on the
      > > umpires'
      > > > feet. Someone has to raise the rabble. Though seeing Pope with
      > > Pickens in
      > > > a Nightline Episode made me just boggle.
      > > >
      > > > Anyway, if you want to throw some directed questions my way,
      I'll
      > > answer
      > > > them as best I can, since, likely I'm representative of the
      large
      > > > percentage of members. You want ACTIVE members, and don't find
      any
      > > here,
      > > > check the Contact Us button on their site....

      Government

      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3m3WL7pMkJorf6DdQmdj