Geocaching on TV in Houston tonight (Sat Feb 1)

  • Candy Lind <candylind@email.com>
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2003
      KPRC Channel 2 in Houston will be airing a segment on Geocaching on
      Saturday Night's (Feb. 1, 2003) 10 PM news. If you have family who
      can pick up KPRC, you might want to ask them to tape it!

      On a similar note, two segments on geocaching aired in San Antonio on
      KSAT-12, the ABC affiliate, Wed. and Thurs. night. Wayne, Trey and I
      were in the Thursday segment. I'm hoping to get copies and digitize
      them for Groundspeak this weekend.

      Happy Trails,
      Candy
    • Mike Straw
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2003
        Did you get them on tape? I got home late both nights and missed it :(

        At 07:31 AM 2/1/03, you wrote:

        On a similar note, two segments on geocaching aired in San Antonio on
        KSAT-12, the ABC affiliate, Wed. and Thurs. night. Wayne, Trey and I
        were in the Thursday segment. I'm hoping to get copies and digitize
        them for Groundspeak this weekend.

        Happy Trails,
        Candy

        Grace,

        Mike

        ><>
        For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.  - Ephesians 2:8-9 (NASB)

        EXCITING OFFER! To Receive A FREE Internet Relationship-Building Pro Auto iRESPONDER System, you may use my FREE gift offer number: 100107152. To Register, GO TO http://www.gmt101.com.