Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Tygress and Waterweasel find 2000th cache

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 9, 2008
      Thanks Bliz'
      You know I will
      Inspiration being
      SUCH a pill....

      Definitely tickled some CA cache owners while we were out there -- they
      ain't seen NOTHIN' like me.
      I had to LAUGH at the cache pages in Coloma where the owner put on the
      page: NO MORE BORING LOGS!!!!!
      Well, didn't get boring from me! Unless, of course, y'all think I'm being
      a little too, um, affected.

      Boring logs can be so terse
      But Tygress takes it a level verse!

      On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 14:12:04 -0000 "Dick Young" <rtyoungster@...>
      writes:
      > WTG Y'all...Cache on and keep those poems coming.
      > Blizzard
      >

      > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, <palbers@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Well, they didn't toot their own horn, so I'll toot it for them.
      > While they were out
      > > enjoying the west coast, they each found their 2000th cache.
      > >
      > > WooHoo! WTG!!
      > >
      > > -paul
      > > HiDude_98

      Click for your daily horoscope, learn about money, love & family.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3ly8ky567s5dmX8NzCdfAccTuREUqe3hb9vLYHNU7NRPJ9nc/