Smileys in the sky

  • Rich and Di Michelson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2008
      Did anyone see smileys in the sky Friday night?  We did and I got some of them on my phone camera.  We watched Missouri City's fireworks at the new (since we lived there) Buffalo Run park.  The next day we found some caches out there too.  Here is one of them, check out our log for pictures of the smiley fireworks.

      http://tinyurl.com/oft37

      --Di
      dirich92
    • Doc
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2008
        That is pretty cool!  I did see hearts in the Houston fireworks show that was televised locally....

        Barry
        "May your spirit soar gracefully on the whispering breeze.
        May your joy run strong as the deepest sea`s.
        May your soul reach out to embrace the sky.
        May your heart guide you truly as the years go by."