Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Tygress and Waterweasel find 2000th cache

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 6, 2008
      On Sun, 6 Jul 2008 13:34:19 -0500 <palbers@...> writes:
      > Well, they didn't toot their own horn, so I'll toot it for them.
      > While they were out
      > enjoying the west coast, they each found their 2000th cache.
      >
      > WooHoo! WTG!!
      >
      > -paul
      > HiDude_98

      It's so much sweeter when someone else does it.

      Thanks, Paul.... (you've been watching us, eh?)

      It's a fun milestone. [and FINALLY!]

      Guess we'd better get into party planning mode, eh?

      More, we've more than doubled our Earth Caches....

      Click and get free information on buying or selling your home.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3oKwVYlWZxbhUyyMasgbJv19Bc7kP4CI2xcQhZ6vCanFQUdE/
    • Doc
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 6, 2008

        Barb and Russ,

        Let me add my belated congratulations!

        Barry aka Doc Geo

        "May your spirit soar gracefully on the whispering breeze.
        May your joy run strong as the deepest sea`s.
        May your soul reach out to embrace the sky.
        May your heart guide you truly as the years go by."

        > Well, they didn't toot their own horn, so I'll toot it for them.
        > While they were out
        > enjoying the west coast, they each found their 2000th cache.
        >
        > WooHoo! WTG!!
        >
        > -paul
        > HiDude_98

        It's so much sweeter when someone else does it.

        Thanks, Paul.... (you've been watching us, eh?)

        It's a fun milestone. [and FINALLY!]

        Guess we'd better get into party planning mode, eh?

        More, we've more than doubled our Earth Caches....

        Click and get free information on buying or selling your home.
        http://thirdpartyof fers.juno. com/TGL2141/ fc/Ioyw6i3oKwVYl WZxbhUyyMasgbJv1 9Bc7kP4CI2xcQhZ6 vCanFQUdE/

          > Well, they didn't toot their own horn, so I'll toot it for them.
          > While they were out
          > enjoying the west coast, they each found their 2000th cache.
          >
          > WooHoo! WTG!!
          >
          > -paul
          > HiDude_98

          It's so much sweeter when someone else does it.

          Thanks, Paul.... (you've been watching us, eh?)

          It's a fun milestone. [and FINALLY!]

          Guess we'd better get into party planning mode, eh?

          More, we've more than doubled our Earth Caches....

          Click and get free information on buying or selling your home.
          http://thirdpartyof fers.juno. com/TGL2141/ fc/Ioyw6i3oKwVYl WZxbhUyyMasgbJv1 9Bc7kP4CI2xcQhZ6 vCanFQUdE/

          Click for free information on court reporter careers, $100 per hour potential.

        • Julie Perrine
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 6, 2008

            I’ll bet that was a poem to remember!  Congratulations, you two!

            Cheers,

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 7, 2008
              Alright! Excellent milestone! Congrats!

              Audra and Matthew
              semik and mda_taz

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Doc <bcwatson@...> wrote:

              > Barb and Russ,
              > Let me add my belated congratulations!
              >
              > Barry aka Doc Geo
              >
              > "May your spirit soar gracefully on the whispering breeze.
              > May your joy run strong as the deepest sea`s.
              > May your soul reach out to embrace the sky.
              > May your heart guide you truly as the years go by."

            • Dick Young
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 9, 2008
                WTG Y'all...Cache on and keep those poems coming.
                Blizzard

                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 9, 2008
                  Thanks Bliz'
                  You know I will
                  Inspiration being
                  SUCH a pill....

                  Definitely tickled some CA cache owners while we were out there -- they
                  ain't seen NOTHIN' like me.
                  I had to LAUGH at the cache pages in Coloma where the owner put on the
                  page: NO MORE BORING LOGS!!!!!
                  Well, didn't get boring from me! Unless, of course, y'all think I'm being
                  a little too, um, affected.

                  Boring logs can be so terse
                  But Tygress takes it a level verse!

                  On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 14:12:04 -0000 "Dick Young" <rtyoungster@...>
                  writes:
                  > WTG Y'all...Cache on and keep those poems coming.
                  > Blizzard
                  >

                  > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, <palbers@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Well, they didn't toot their own horn, so I'll toot it for them.
                  > While they were out
                  > > enjoying the west coast, they each found their 2000th cache.
                  > >
                  > > WooHoo! WTG!!
                  > >
                  > > -paul
                  > > HiDude_98

                  Click for your daily horoscope, learn about money, love & family.
                  http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3ly8ky567s5dmX8NzCdfAccTuREUqe3hb9vLYHNU7NRPJ9nc/