Gadget Girl find #2000 too!

  • palbers@austin.rr.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 6 11:39 AM
      Wow, very popular milestone recently. I didn't see the congratulations thread go
      out for Tanya, but may have missed in my thousands of unread emails.

      WooHoo! WTG!!

      -paul
      HiDude_98
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 6 12:56 PM
        Woo Woo!!!! EXCELLENT!!!!

        On Sun, 6 Jul 2008 13:39:28 -0500 <palbers@...> writes:
        > Wow, very popular milestone recently. I didn't see the
        > congratulations thread go
        > out for Tanya, but may have missed in my thousands of unread
        > emails.
        >
        > WooHoo! WTG!!
        >
        > -paul
        > HiDude_98

        Scan, remove and block Spyware. Click now!
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3mEzAaYTAYnqDXrdmFdpdmoafLhO7fQm7NabdZs2jNobUmim/
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 6 1:49 PM

          Way to go, Gadget Girl!

          Russ the waterweasel

          @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @
          Scan, remove and block Spyware. Click now!
          http://thirdpartyof fers.juno. com/TGL2141/ fc/Ioyw6i3mEzAaY TAYnqDXrdmFdpdmo afLhO7fQm7NabdZs 2jNobUmim/

        • Doc
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 6 5:09 PM
            Woo Hoo!  Congrats Tanya!

            Barry aka Doc Geo

            "May your spirit soar gracefully on the whispering breeze.
            May your joy run strong as the deepest sea`s.
            May your soul reach out to embrace the sky.
            May your heart guide you truly as the years go by."

            @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @
            Scan, remove and block Spyware. Click now!
            http://thirdpartyof fers.juno. com/TGL2141/ fc/Ioyw6i3mEzAaY TAYnqDXrdmFdpdmo afLhO7fQm7NabdZs 2jNobUmim/

          • Julie Perrine
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 6 6:31 PM

              She actually hit it while we were out in California for GeoWoodstock!  We did a bit of a celebration that day but I don’t think she actually got around to logging them until just now.  It was quite exciting, and she got to hit it while caching with 17 other new caching friends from San Diego and Santa Barbara.

              Congratulations, again, Tanya!

              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 6 8:09 PM

                California is a good spot for the 2K mark.... Russ got his up in Placerville, mine was in Terra Linda (Marin County) ... get this, the description/cache page  for cache 2001 was a poem. LOL!!!!

                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 7 6:12 AM
                  WTG, Gadget Girl. Had we known earlier we certainly would have
                  cheered sooner! Great milestone!

                  Audra and Matthew
                  semik and mda_taz