Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Tygress and Waterweasel are back

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6 10:51 AM
      Ah, but travelling DNFs, 1600 miles from home, are a different matter.
      Especially when it seemed that this guy's caches had undergone some
      systematic muggling.
      Very frustrating.

      Don't mind (too much) being foxed by a good hide. VERY much mind a cache
      that just ain't there (especially when there are other DNFs in the queue
      .... the responsibilities of cache maintenance, when gas is $4.65 a
      gallon.....). [A couple of these we KNOW aren't there, because Russ had
      found them on a previous trip.]

      OTOH, it's just a blue smiley ... and Tygresses can sing the blues.

      On Sun, 06 Jul 2008 17:40:45 -0000 "electric_water_boy"
      <electric_water_boy@...> writes:
      > Don't look as DNF's as failures, but opportunities for improvement
      > and
      > the chance to visit a place again (and in my case sometimes again
      > and
      > again and ...)
      >
      > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan
      > <waterweasel@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Just a quick note to say that Tygress and Waterweasel are back
      > (what,
      > you didn't miss us? <G>) from Northern California. Picked up 4 more
      >
      > earthcaches, among a bunch of others. Also a string of DNFs . . .
      > :-<
      > >
      > > Russ the waterweasel

      Free information - Scholarships for college, university or tech school. Click now!
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3l9RWHVcbseteOdHOXU4vwgQjvMUBDyEMwMlJjY3P3AOjxUm/