2007 Caching Awards - Voting site up and running!!!

  • SoaringEagle
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 3, 2008
      Please visit the nominated caches. You have until August 31st to
      submit your vote at:
      http://www.matfam.com/GeocachingAwards

      Feel free to vote multiple times. Your last vote per category is the
      one that will count.

      Happy caching and voting!

      Arnaud - SoaringEagle
    • Nick Silkey
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 7, 2008
        Awesome work, Arnaud! Thanks for running with this and making things happen.

        On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 10:06 PM, SoaringEagle <arnaud@...> wrote:
        > Please visit the nominated caches. You have until August 31st to
        > submit your vote at:
        > http://www.matfam.com/GeocachingAwards
        >
        > Feel free to vote multiple times. Your last vote per category is the
        > one that will count.
        >
        > Happy caching and voting!
        >
        > Arnaud - SoaringEagle

      • mda_taz
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 14, 2008
          Everyone needs to vote for the final results for the 2007 Cache
          Awards. The deadline in August 31! I loaded 2 new files to help you
          find the caches.

          mda_taz
          Matthew

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "SoaringEagle"
          <arnaud@...> wrote:

          > Please visit the nominated caches. You have until August 31st to
          > submit your vote at:
          > http://www.matfam.com/GeocachingAwards
          >
          > Feel free to vote multiple times. Your last vote per category is
          the
          > one that will count.
          >
          > Happy caching and voting!
          >
          > Arnaud - SoaringEagle

        • Lowell Dennis
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 15, 2008
            Matthew,

            Perhaps I missed it or perhaps I am dense to figure it out or maybe it can not be seen by people with only one eye but how does one vote?

            - Lowell aka Cyberclops

            <arnaud@...> wrote:

            > Please visit the nominated caches. You have until August 31st to
            > submit your vote at:
            > http://www.matfam.com/GeocachingAwards
            >
            > Feel free to vote multiple times. Your last vote per category is
            the
            > one that will count.
            >
            > Happy caching and voting!
            >
            > Arnaud - SoaringEagle

          • Brent
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 15, 2008
              See link below.

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell Dennis"

              CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com<CentralTexasGeocachers%40yahoogroups.com>,
              > > "SoaringEagle"
              > > <arnaud@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Please visit the nominated caches. You have until August 31st to
              > > > submit your vote at:
              > > > http://www.matfam.com/GeocachingAwards
              > > >
              > > > Feel free to vote multiple times. Your last vote per category is
              > > the
              > > > one that will count.
              > > >
              > > > Happy caching and voting!
              > > >
              > > > Arnaud - SoaringEagle

            • SoaringEagle
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 15, 2008
                Thank you Matthew for the reminder and the files.

                Voting is open at http://www.matfam.com/GeocachingAwards until August 31st.

                So 15 days to go!!!    So far we have a good turn around, at least 20 people have voted.

                I you have not done so yet, please do it.  You can always come back later and re-vote if you change your mind.  Only your last vote in one particular category will count.

                Cache on and Vote on!

                Arnaud - SoaringEagle