2007 Central Texas Nominees

  • SoaringEagle
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
      Thanks for all submissions. In total, 29 cachers sent nominations.

      I have not had time to update the site for voting yet, it will
      probably take me a few days. But I created a bookmark list with all
      the nominees. The geocaching site seems to have a bug displaying
      them. There should be 60 caches. Here is the link to the list:
      http://tinyurl.com/5dxtf4

      You have until the end of August to visit some of these caches and
      submit the final vote!

      Arnaud - (SoaringEagle)
    • SoaringEagle
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2008