Funky Bus Sign Up Open!

  • Julie Perrine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2008

      Gang,

      The Funky Bus Ride is a definite GO!  If we can tear ourselves away from the fog machines and the disco ball, we’ll be finding some caches and having a great time!

      Details:

      Bon Voyage party starts at 10am on July 26 at the posted coordinates for the event.  If you just want to come to the bon voyage party and throw streamers, that’s fine!

      The buses arrive at 10:15 and pull out at 10:30.

      Drinks and snacks are going to be provided.  There will be some prizes for dressing up and who knows what else.  If you have something you want to add to the prize pool, you are welcome to do so.

      Be ready to have some fun!

      To reserve your space, email me with your Paypal email, the number and geo-names of those riding, and I will bill you $20 for each person.  No refunds after July 19 as this has all been paid for on my credit card, and I’m unemployed.  I will be taking a few names for the waiting list.

      If this proves really popular, there’s no reason we can’t hold a second ride at another time so everyone can participate.

      This trip is probably not for small children.

      So, let’s GET DOWN, GET FUNKY!

      Cheers,