Funky Bus Ride and Bon Voyage Party Approved!

  • Julie Perrine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2008

      I’m so excited!  The Funky Bus ride and Bon Voyage Party has been approved!    Here is how it will work.  Only 36 people will get to go on the bus ride, so I had to create a Bon Voyage Party, that EVERYONE is invited to, so we can hold an event.  The exact date is tentative until I get the bus under contract, but it is tentatively set for Saturday, July 26.  We’ll be having snacks at the Bon Voyage party, then the buses will pull up and everybody can jump on and check them out.  Then the ride participants will climb aboard and anyone staying behind will throw the streamers and confetti.

      The cost of the bus ride will be set as soon as I nail down the bus contract, but will be not more than $20.  More on how to pay soon.

      More info on the caches we’ll be visiting in my next email.

      Cheers!