Fw: Lion warning

  • Pam Tobias
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26, 2008
      I'd think twice about geocaching in Mozambique.

      Warning - minor use of 4 letter words in the image.  Maybe not for little eyes.  Use your own judgement.

      Pam/pblt
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 26, 2008

        Ahhhh, yep.  Them Mozambique lions like their meat seasoned . . . <G>

        Russ the waterweasel

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 26, 2008
          LOL....
          The lions and the grizzly bears have been sharing modus operandi!

          On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 09:18:08 -0500 "Pam Tobias" <pblt@...> writes:
          I'd think twice about geocaching in Mozambique.

          Warning - minor use of 4 letter words in the image.  Maybe not for little eyes.  Use your own judgement.

          Pam/pblt

          Click here to learn more about nursing jobs.