Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Test

    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 6, 2008
      No! No!
      I WANT to see that headdress!
      And the fishnet stockings!!!!

      On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 14:32:00 -0500 "Kevin (KoosKoos)" <centexgeocaching@...> writes:
      Only Elvis??? Dang, and here I was dusting off my showgirl outfit for the bus ride. Now I have to re-pack that 5' feathered headdress. :(

      Kevin
      KoosKoos

      On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 2:05 PM, Julie Perrine <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:

      Hi Tom,

      I think everyone's digging in their closets for their Elvis costume for the Funky Bus ride.  Not everyone's is right on top of the heap like yours is……

      Hey, what is the name of the yahoogroup San Antonio communicates on?  I need some partners for next week.

      Cheers,