Austin Challenge.

  • ydx3075 <wlind@austin.rr.com>
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2003
      Did anyone happen to keep the final coordinates for the Austin
      Challenge. I stumbled on a place today that I suspect may have been
      it's resting place before it went to the happy caching ground. I wish
      I had done it before it was archived, it sounded like a lot of fun.

      Thanks,
      Wayne
    • Lou Catozzi
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 31, 2003
        The original AA ended at the edge of a small clearing in the bike trail
        section of Emma Long City Park at APPROX. 30N 20.849 by 97W 49.524.

        Lou

      • ydx3075 <wlind@austin.rr.com>
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 31, 2003
          Oh, in that case I was in the wrong park. I found a great spot for a
          cache and it looked liked it had the remains of a URP there. I think
          I will have to put that spot to good use. Thanks, Wayne

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Lou Catozzi

        • Candy Lind <candylind@email.com>
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 1, 2003
            KPRC Channel 2 in Houston will be airing a segment on Geocaching on
            Saturday Night's (Feb. 1, 2003) 10 PM news. If you have family who
            can pick up KPRC, you might want to ask them to tape it!

            On a similar note, two segments on geocaching aired in San Antonio on
            KSAT-12, the ABC affiliate, Wed. and Thurs. night. Wayne, Trey and I
            were in the Thursday segment. I'm hoping to get copies and digitize
            them for Groundspeak this weekend.

            Happy Trails,
            Candy
          • Mike Straw
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 1, 2003
              Did you get them on tape? I got home late both nights and missed it :(

              At 07:31 AM 2/1/03, you wrote:

              On a similar note, two segments on geocaching aired in San Antonio on
              KSAT-12, the ABC affiliate, Wed. and Thurs. night. Wayne, Trey and I
              were in the Thursday segment. I'm hoping to get copies and digitize
              them for Groundspeak this weekend.

              Happy Trails,
              Candy

              Grace,

              Mike

              ><>
              For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.  - Ephesians 2:8-9 (NASB)

              EXCITING OFFER! To Receive A FREE Internet Relationship-Building Pro Auto iRESPONDER System, you may use my FREE gift offer number: 100107152. To Register, GO TO http://www.gmt101.com.