Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Garmin Armed 2006 picture

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008
      Sadly I only have shots of the 2007s...
      However, what *I* do is put my coins on my flatbed scanner and just scan
      them (then play with backgrounds and so forth as the mood suits me -- I
      also use MSPaint to blur out the tracking number).

      Of course, if you don't have a flatbed scanner, that becomes more
      problematic -- digital pictures?

      On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 02:42:21 -0000 "Dwayne" <rabel6973@...>
      writes:
      > Looking for a link or picture for a "2006 Police Geocaching Squad
      > Coin".The one I own is gold and is Garmin Armed. Found one already
      > for
      > the Megellen Armed. Guess I am not looking in the right place for
      > the
      > Gold Gramin?
      > Dwayne
      >
      > rabel6973-geoname

      Free comparison of top car rental companies. Click Here!
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3nMUowwQKXmPAfbAyoCpyCCq1E9tGf73SIjonQPiVbrFTFRA/