Garmin Armed 2006 picture

  • Dwayne
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008
      Looking for a link or picture for a "2006 Police Geocaching Squad
      Coin".The one I own is gold and is Garmin Armed. Found one already for
      the Megellen Armed. Guess I am not looking in the right place for the
      Gold Gramin?
      Dwayne

      rabel6973-geoname
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008
        Sadly I only have shots of the 2007s...
        However, what *I* do is put my coins on my flatbed scanner and just scan
        them (then play with backgrounds and so forth as the mood suits me -- I
        also use MSPaint to blur out the tracking number).

        Of course, if you don't have a flatbed scanner, that becomes more
        problematic -- digital pictures?

        On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 02:42:21 -0000 "Dwayne" <rabel6973@...>
        writes:
        > Looking for a link or picture for a "2006 Police Geocaching Squad
        > Coin".The one I own is gold and is Garmin Armed. Found one already
        > for
        > the Megellen Armed. Guess I am not looking in the right place for
        > the
        > Gold Gramin?
        > Dwayne
        >
        > rabel6973-geoname

        Free comparison of top car rental companies. Click Here!
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3nMUowwQKXmPAfbAyoCpyCCq1E9tGf73SIjonQPiVbrFTFRA/