Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: It is time to nominate your favorite cache for the 2007 awards!!

  • Barry Watson
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1, 2008
      so does maps.yahoo.com (if you're at the right zoom level),
      but not sure how you would get your geocaches on the map
      like you could in Google Earth....
      Barry
      aka Doc Geo

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 1, 2008

        Thanks, Kevin.  I remember this macro haunting me from before.  I downloaded the newest from the link you sent, and it adds a very nice "user data 2" column.  Is there a previous macro I should down load and install first?  I desperately need another Geek fest!!!

        Barbara

        I like the handy-dandy GSAK macro that labels all of the counties.  I use it to keep track of my very slow progress on the Texas County Challenge.

        Kevin
        KoosKoos

        <bjdukette@.. .> wrote:

        > Thanks for setting this up, Arnaud!
        > &nbsp;

        > I wish there were an easy way to figure out which of those out-of-town
        caches I enjoyed fall into an appropriate county.
        > &nbsp;

        > I posted my nominations, and can't wait for the final votes!
        > &nbsp;

        > Thanks again for all the hard work.
        > &nbsp;
        > Barbara (GiGi and JoJo)

      • Pam Tobias
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 2, 2008
          Is it only open to caches placed in 2007?  Or placed since 2007?  In other words, do we rule out caches placed in the first half of 2008?

          Pam/pblt

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 2, 2008
            It is only open to caches placed in 2007. Caches placed in 2008 will
            be eligible next year.

            Arnaud (SoaringEagle)

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Pam Tobias" <pblt@...>