Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Best FTF swag EVER!!!!

  • Nick Silkey
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 1, 2008
      Dont think anything beats unactivated geocoins as a FTF prize. Make
      sure you note the prize either on the cache page or locally in the
      container.

      On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 1:03 PM, Matthew R. <matthew2000tx@...> wrote:
      > Ok some I'm planning on hiding some more caches over this summer. I
      > wanted to here some suggestions of what type of items would be awesome
      > to include in the original items in the cache. Any suggestions.. what
      > were some items you drolled over when you found them in a cache?

    • Julie Perrine
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 1, 2008

        A blank log!

        The only other thing I can really remember (since I haven’t traded swag for a long, long time) is the Philips head screwdriver in the form of a car key that I still carry on my key ring to this day.  I just thought that was the handiest thing I never knew I needed!

        Is it a long hiker cache?  I have seen bottles of water in caches and I thought that would be extremely welcome in certain circumstances.

        Cheers,

        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 2, 2008
          If you have a deep pocket, the ultimate FTF prize would be Garmin
          Colorado 400T. ;->

          Richard and Natalie
          Deafdillos
        • Julie Perrine
          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 2, 2008

            I’d race for that!

            Julie

            Mrs Captain Picard

            Message 5 of 14 , Jun 2, 2008
              We know what they want for Xmas dont we....LOL!!!

              Phil
              dragonscale365