Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Best FTF swag EVER!!!!

    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 1, 2008
      Unactivated coins are pretty much The Thing.

      Only thing I drool over any more is a cool sig item.... but everyone has
      their own mileage.
      BarbJ/Tygress

      On Sat, 31 May 2008 18:03:30 -0000 "Matthew R." <matthew2000tx@...>
      writes:
      > Ok some I'm planning on hiding some more caches over this summer. I
      > wanted to here some suggestions of what type of items would be
      > awesome
      > to include in the original items in the cache. Any suggestions..
      > what
      > were some items you drolled over when you found them in a cache?

      Need cash? Click to get a loan.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3mKivXXcllpT4da92Bt7SrBQH8uGrhb52XvXYPw7dfjOYA9E/
    • Gary
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 1, 2008
        Here's an idea: GCHYHG

        Gary and Diann
        Team Troglodyte (lurkers on the group)

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Matthew R."

        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 1, 2008

          Me, I like geocoins, any foriegn coins, fossils, interesting mineral specimens.  But I'm also widely acknowledged to be a bit weird . . . <G>

          Russ the waterweasel

          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 1, 2008
            We left a PDA with docking station as an FTF in one of our caches - Cyperclops seemed very happy with that. (these are his exact words "I must say that this is some of the best swag that I have ever run into. I took the electronic gadget as my FTF prize ... hope that was OK cause it's awesome!")

            And Gigi who was STF was really mad that she hadn't gotten there first. Then the cache got muggled & all the other cool stuff we had in there was lost forever. SIGH.

            Mary Beth
            (emmy-n-sapphie)

            "Matthew R." <matthew2000tx@...> wrote:
            Ok some I'm planning on hiding some more caches over this summer. I
            wanted to here some suggestions of what type of items would be awesome
            to include in the original items in the cache. Any suggestions. . what
            were some items you drolled over when you found them in a cache?

          • Nick Silkey
            Message 5 of 14 , Jun 1, 2008
              Dont think anything beats unactivated geocoins as a FTF prize. Make
              sure you note the prize either on the cache page or locally in the
              container.

              On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 1:03 PM, Matthew R. <matthew2000tx@...> wrote:
              > Ok some I'm planning on hiding some more caches over this summer. I
              > wanted to here some suggestions of what type of items would be awesome
              > to include in the original items in the cache. Any suggestions.. what
              > were some items you drolled over when you found them in a cache?

            • Julie Perrine
              Message 6 of 14 , Jun 1, 2008

                A blank log!

                The only other thing I can really remember (since I haven’t traded swag for a long, long time) is the Philips head screwdriver in the form of a car key that I still carry on my key ring to this day.  I just thought that was the handiest thing I never knew I needed!

                Is it a long hiker cache?  I have seen bottles of water in caches and I thought that would be extremely welcome in certain circumstances.

                Cheers,

                Message 7 of 14 , Jun 2, 2008
                  If you have a deep pocket, the ultimate FTF prize would be Garmin
                  Colorado 400T. ;->

                  Richard and Natalie
                  Deafdillos
                • Julie Perrine
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jun 2, 2008

                    I’d race for that!

                    Julie

                    Mrs Captain Picard

                    Message 9 of 14 , Jun 2, 2008
                      We know what they want for Xmas dont we....LOL!!!

                      Phil
                      dragonscale365