Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] HELP DOC GEO & WIFE WITH THEIR DILEMMA!!

  • Mary Beth Booth
    Message 1 of 8 , May 27, 2008
      Party! Congrats!
      mary Beth & Pat
      (emmy-n-sapphie)

      Candy Lind <candylind@...> wrote:
      OK, I have it on good authority that DocGeo & Wife completed a daunting task about an hour and a half ago ... that of finding a cache in all 254 Texas Counties! YES, THEY DID IT!! Now, their only dilemma is whether to laugh with joy that they're finished, or to cry out in anguish over the nasty fuel bill!

      Help them decide what to do, folks!! My vote is ... PARTY, PARTY, PARTY!!! :D

      Happy Trails,
      Candy