For you fellow techies

  • Maria "theJump"
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2008
      I had to share this because it really made me laugh ... of course I am a nerd ... and if you're a nerd I know that you will laugh too ...

      -Maria / The Jump

      p.s.  Just in case the picture doesn't come through ... it was of today's xkcd comic
      http://www.xkcd.com/

    • Candy Lind
      Message 2 of 2 , May 21, 2008
        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Maria \"theJump\""
        <thejump@...> wrote:

        > I had to share this because it really made me laugh ... of course I am a
        > nerd ... and if you're a nerd I know that you will laugh too ...
        >
        > -Maria / The Jump
        >
        > p.s. Just in case the picture doesn't come through ... it was of
        today's
        > xkcd comic
        > http://www.xkcd.com/

        Oh, now that's just SCARY.